- As always, please contact us first if your order is urgent.
- Express Post is highly recommended, as that is the fastest method of shipping once an item leaves our hands. It makes no guarantee of shipping times unfortunately.
- We are no longer updating stock levels on every item. This is due to the massive increase in demand of products, and manufacturers having so many daily updates.
- Please give at least 5-10 business days if an item has not been sent. If an item is expected to take more than a couple of weeks to arrive back in stock, the remainder of your order will be sent. We will cancel, substitute, or refund the items that are unavailable as per our Terms of Service.
- Postal & Courier Updates
We are sorry for any inconvenience the shipping delays might cause you and we thank you for your understanding & support. We cannot take responsibility for delays in the delivery of your order due to factors that are outside of our control.
We have Zero Tolerance for any form of Abuse.
- As of late 2023, we are no longer shipping internationally to countries other than New Zealand. This is due to the high cost of shipping, slow transit times, "lost" packages, damage, import taxes, etc. It is simply untenable.
There are a number of delays, beyond our control, due to the massive global disruptions caused by Covid-19. This affects the entire supply chain all the way from Raw Materials to Components to Manufacturers to Distributors to Retailers to End Users.
- Freight volumes are much higher than even record Christmas-levels.
- Truck drivers requiring to be COVID tested at state borders
- Additional Covid-safe work practices at freight sorting depots
- Short term shut downs of freight sorting depots due to COVID outbreaks
- Staff shortages at all Couriers & Australia Post with random furleoghs and stand-downs due to Covid-19 outbreaks.
- As always, please contact us first if your order is urgent, as not all products show stock levels on the website. Express Post is the fastest method once and item leaves our hands. We cannot make *any* guarantees of delivery time frames.