Open-Top Filter used with Nature 2 Cap & Nature 2 cartridge. XMF 50 BF, BU50, MSG50B filters for Bullfrog and other Spa Industries built Spas. 200mm wide x 150mm high. These use the high-quality Reemay or Darlly filtration material. These are not the cheap, poor-quality filters.
- Physically kept in stock, unlike many "Drop-shipping" websites.
- Shipped Fast
- Pick-Up Available - (Please Order Online or Contact us first)
- If you don't use a Nature 2 Cartridge you can just use the standard (and cheaper) Closed-top Version.
- Some versions of these filters came with a short threaded spigot. These did not fit all versions of the Bullfrog spas. Our version fits all older versions.
Thread OD: 58mm OD / 50mm ID <-- 5mm Square Thread Width
Thread ID: 50mm
Thread Squares 5mm apart
Other Versions Of This Filter (Interchangeable):
These are not cheap, poor quality filters found elsewhere. They are OEM quality using USA made Reemay or Darlly filter material.
Filters should be replaced 1-2 years.
Beats the Competition
- First, Reemay/Darlly is stronger than the competition. If a media is torn, it will not filter as it’s designed to, and that can result in water that’s not as clean as you want. More durable Reemay/Darlly means cleaner water, fewer replacements for a lower cost and more time for enjoyment.
- Second, a filter is supposed to remove contaminants from the water, but some media have fibers that break and get into the system. Reemay/Darlly is made of continuous fibers to reduce the likelihood of breakage and loss.
Caring for Your Cartridge Filter with Reemay/Darlly
- Reemay/Darlly is easy to care for because of its strength and low breakage and loss characteristics. Cleaning it is as easy as running a garden hose…which is exactly how you clean it!
- You’ll know your filter needs cleaning when there is an increase of 10 pound per square inch (psi) or more above the normal operating pressure listed in the owner’s manual. The pressure can be found on the cartridge’s housing canister.
To Clean the Cartridge:
- Remove the cartridge from the housing, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Soak filter in a degreaser solution to remove oils, lotions, etc.
- Rinse the cartridge with a garden hose from both the inside and the outside to remove coarse dirt and debris. Be sure to wash between all pleats. Fine particles of dirt are more easily removed by brushing the cartridge when it's dry. It’s not necessary to remove every speck of dirt.
- Replace the cartridge in the housing, again following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).