Bestway Lay-Z-Spa and Coleman Inflatable Size VI replacement cartridge. Has a flat top and bottom with open hole at both ends. Filter dimensions: Height: 40mm(end to end), Width: 105mm, Hole ID: 51mm. Can be stacked to fit most filters.
- Physically kept in stock, unlike many "Drop-shipping" websites.
- Shipped Fast
- Pick-Up Available - (Please Order Online or Contact us first)
- Also suits many Coleman spas
- High quality cartridges filter out unwanted dirt and grime whilst optimising pump performance
- Cartridges can be easily cleaned and re-used thanks to their high quality material blend*
- Helps protect pump and heater from dirt which could cause damage and reduce its lifespan
- Compatible with all Lay-Z-Spa models
- Compatible to Most Bestway Spa Models
- Palm Springs, Miami, Vegas, Monaco
- Improved Design
- Lay Z Spa recommends filters to be cleaned every use or every other day
- *Lay Z Spa recommends filters to be replaced every few weeks
- Lay Z Spa filters have approx 2ft² filtration area, where most standard spa filters are 50-200ft², hence need regular replacement.
These are not cheap, poor quality filters found elsewhere. They are OEM quality using USA made Reemay or Darlly filter material.
Beats the Competition
- First, Reemay/Darlly is stronger than the competition. If a media is torn, it will not filter as it’s designed to, and that can result in water that’s not as clean as you want. More durable Reemay/Darlly means cleaner water, fewer replacements for a lower cost and more time for enjoyment.
- Second, a filter is supposed to remove contaminants from the water, but some media have fibers that break and get into the system. Reemay/Darlly is made of continuous fibers to reduce the likelihood of breakage and loss.
Caring for Your Cartridge Filter with Reemay/Darlly
- Reemay/Darlly is easy to care for because of its strength and low breakage and loss characteristics. Cleaning it is as easy as running a garden hose…which is exactly how you clean it!
- You’ll know your filter needs cleaning when there is an increase of 10 pound per square inch (psi) or more above the normal operating pressure listed in the owner’s manual. The pressure can be found on the cartridge’s housing canister.
To Clean the Cartridge:
- Remove the cartridge from the housing, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Soak filter in a degreaser solution to remove oils, lotions, etc.
- Rinse the cartridge with a garden hose from both the inside and the outside to remove coarse dirt and debris. Be sure to wash between all pleats. Fine particles of dirt are more easily removed by brushing the cartridge when it's dry. It’s not necessary to remove every speck of dirt.
- Replace the cartridge in the housing, again following the manufacturer’s instructions.