Spa Systems 50, Endless Spas, Hot Springs C25, C30, C50, Heritage Spas and others. Has a flat top and bottom with a open hole at each end.
Replacement Filter Cartridge Suits:
- Endless Spas with the Clip-in tray. Also used in
- Spa Systems 50 & 100 ft² skimmer filter systems
- Replaceces HS-30 Hot Spring cartridge to provide greater filtration
- Also used in Heritage Spas and others
- Physically kept in stock, unlike many "Drop-shipping" websites.
- Shipped Fast
- Pick-Up Available - (Please Order Online or Contact us first)
- Height: 263-270mm(end to end)
- Width: 150-154mm
- Hole ID: 50mm
- Common Part Numbers: MSS50, FCSS50, FC SS50, C50, C30, SFCCH0, HS-30, FC-FAA222
Other Parts for These Skimmers:
These are not cheap, poor quality filters found elsewhere. They are OEM quality using USA made Reemay or Darlly filter material.
Filters should be replaced 1-2 years.
Beats the Competition
- First, Reemay/Darlly is stronger than the competition. If a media is torn, it will not filter as it’s designed to, and that can result in water that’s not as clean as you want. More durable Reemay/Darlly means cleaner water, fewer replacements for a lower cost and more time for enjoyment.
- Second, a filter is supposed to remove contaminants from the water, but some media have fibers that break and get into the system. Reemay/Darlly is made of continuous fibers to reduce the likelihood of breakage and loss.
Caring for Your Cartridge Filter with Reemay/Darlly
- Reemay/Darlly is easy to care for because of its strength and low breakage and loss characteristics. Cleaning it is as easy as running a garden hose…which is exactly how you clean it!
- You’ll know your filter needs cleaning when there is an increase of 10 pound per square inch (psi) or more above the normal operating pressure listed in the owner’s manual. The pressure can be found on the cartridge’s housing canister.
To Clean the Cartridge:
- Remove the cartridge from the housing, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Soak filter in a degreaser solution to remove oils, lotions, etc.
- Rinse the cartridge with a garden hose from both the inside and the outside to remove coarse dirt and debris. Be sure to wash between all pleats. Fine particles of dirt are more easily removed by brushing the cartridge when it's dry. It’s not necessary to remove every speck of dirt.
- Replace the cartridge in the housing, again following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).