340mm x 128mm filter cartridge for O2, Vortex Spas C50, Rising Dragon, Escape Spas, Maax, Arctic, Oasis, Vortex and others. There are also other versions of this filter that are not necessary, such as the disposable type. This filter is far superior. Price is for One filter. Save $$ By Purchasing Multiple Filters! (Automatic Discount)
These are not cheap, poor quality filters found elsewhere. They are OEM quality using USA made Reemay or Darlly filter material.
- Physically kept in stock, unlike many "Drop-shipping" websites.
- Shipped Fast
- Pick-Up Available - (Please Order Online or Contact us first)
- Length: 335-345mm
- Width: 122-128mm diameter x
- Top: Closed top
- Bottom: 44-45mm SAE ACME internal thread.
- Note cartridge may be slightly physically & bit smaller or larger than yours.
Part Numbers: MO250-1B, FC-FCE323, FCE323 and others
Beats the Competition
- First, Reemay/Darlly is stronger than the competition. If a media is torn, it will not filter as it’s designed to, and that can result in water that’s not as clean as you want. More durable Reemay/Darlly means cleaner water, fewer replacements for a lower cost and more time for enjoyment.
- Second, a filter is supposed to remove contaminants from the water, but some media have fibers that break and get into the system. Reemay/Darlly is made of continuous fibers to reduce the likelihood of breakage and loss.
Caring for Your Cartridge Filter with Reemay/Darlly
- Reemay/Darlly is easy to care for because of its strength and low breakage and loss characteristics. Cleaning it is as easy as running a garden hose…which is exactly how you clean it!
- You’ll know your filter needs cleaning when there is an increase of 10 pound per square inch (psi) or more above the normal operating pressure listed in the owner’s manual. The pressure can be found on the cartridge’s housing canister.
To Clean the Cartridge:
- Remove the cartridge from the housing, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Soak filter in a degreaser solution to remove oils, lotions, etc.
- Rinse the cartridge with a garden hose from both the inside and the outside to remove coarse dirt and debris. Be sure to wash between all pleats. Fine particles of dirt are more easily removed by brushing the cartridge when it's dry. It’s not necessary to remove every speck of dirt.
- Replace the cartridge in the housing, again following the manufacturer’s instructions.