Ampac Pulsar SQ1000 SQ1500 Series Spa Controller - Repairs & Parts
Ampac Pulsar Series / SQ 1000, SQ 1500 Series, 2081SPA 2082SPA 2083SPA, 2084 2084SPA 2095 Intuitive, Monarch Deluxe Command, etc. Common control system found in older spas. Also branded Spaquip / Aquaswim / Aquapacific and others. SQ1000 & SQ1500 Micro Spa Controller. They came in several variants & brands, but all are known as "Ampac" controllers. They were manufactured in the 1990s, before being taken over by Spa-Quip, which in turn was bought by
These are no longer repaired due to lack of replacement parts. All major parts are no longer available.
We recommend replacing the Ampac Pulsar controller with one of the replacement systems in the Drop-down menu. No plumbing changes needed generally, and it comes with the tools to replace the plugs on the equipment.
Ampac Pulsar / Monarch Deluxe / AquaSwim Controller Spare Parts:
- Heater Assembly / Element - Obsolete - Once inventory is used up, they will no longer be available.
- Tee Piece for Heater Element
- OHeater O-Rings
- Touchpads / Control Panel / Keypad - Obsolete - No Longer Available
- Thermostat - Obsolete - No Longer Available
- Circuit Boards - Obsolete - No Longer Available
Ampac Intl. Pulsar Aquaswim Aquapacific Intuitive spa control systems were invented and made in New Zealand before SpaQuip took them over. Then several years ago, Davey bought SpaQuip, discontinuing most parts. The SP400 was then made to replace the majority of the Ampac Pulsar systems.
2081SPA,2081SPA,2083SPA,2083,2083SP,2095,2095BB1, 2095BB2, 2095BB3,2095BB4,2095BB5,916494,SPA95V6
Ampac Pulsar Heater Wiring Colours:
Old wiring colours may be different. The latest heater wires colors are*:
- Blue: Neutral - Located at the top
- Green: Earth - Wired where the plug is White. Connects to ''water DET"
- White: Connect to "Water DET"
- Black / Orange: Connects to ''Temp DET'
- Brown: Active - top right relay.
*Note that all electrical work must be performed by a qualified person. We cannot guarantee all wiring colours to correspond, but an electrician should be able to confirm locations using their appropriate tools.