Available at 10 Industry Blvd, Carrum Downs. There is a shortage of these heaters. 1300 418 299 - Call for Pricing. Sold in Victoria in-store for Pick-up only.
Raypak 280 Natural Gas or LPG Pool & Spa Heater. Big & Robust, Raypak gas heaters have had the same basic design for over 20 years with improvements made during that time. For a simple, robust heater that just works, you can't go past a Raypak. Easy to maintain, and easy to work on. When set up properly & maintained, these heaters can last many years. Built with USA & Australian parts, these heaters are fully assembled in Australia
Important: Prices cannot be shown online as per Raypak's Advertising Policy. Anyone doing so is not an Authorised Dealer, and this may affect Warranties. We are both an Authorised Dealer & Service / Warranty Agent. Call 1300 418 299 for pricing. Sold in Vic only.
Buy Genuine with Warranty from someone that's been in the Gas-heating industry for over 20 years. As recommended by HeaterRepairs.com.au
We offer 3 Price-points for these heaters, due to various responsibilities:
- Pick-Up / Delivery price: You Pick-Up in-store, or we deliver (Vic Only). Manufacturer's standard warranty applies.
- Changeover Price: Replacing like-for-like, and we will request more information. Manufacturer's standard warranty applies, and additionally we will handle any warranty directly, by attending on-site to sort any warranty issue out directly. Priority callouts for warranty.
- New-Installs: Must be quoted with more information, and site visit. Manufacturer's standard warranty applies, and additionally we will handle any warranty directly, by attending on-site to sort any warranty issue out directly. Priority callouts for warranty.
Important: When replacing an existing Raypak Heater
- Raypak heaters no longer have in-built Valve Actuator, nor Pump Controls. If operating Valve Actuators, or switching a Pump, you will need to fit a control system such as the Aquatek with WiFi
- Raypak (domestic) heaters now come with a sacrificial anode built-in.
Raypak’s residential gas heater range features:
- NEW - Now comes with Raypak ProTek Shield: a built-in sacrificial anode for even more corrosion protection. Engineered to take the brunt of corrosion that occurs naturally over time (may not prevent chemical damage).
- Choose between Natural Gas or LPG
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger for greater protection from corrosion
- Polymer headers for longer life
- Programmable digital heater controller with independent settings for your pool or spa
- Spark DSI Ignition
- Australian manufacture and design excellence (some parts are USA made)
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor installations.
- Outdoor configuration is standard
- Left or Right hand water connections
- Remote control available as an option
- User & Installation Manual
- 3-Year Warranty* on Domestic use for all parts.
- 1-Year on Commercial use.
- 1-Year Labour Warranty
- Warranty does not cover incorrect gas settings or damage from chemical corrosion.
More information at: HeaterRepairs.com.au