EvoHeat has an amazing module that will plug in to your existing system, including chemical dosers, and salt-chlorinators, that will allow the heat pump to switch On & Off to consistently maintain your set temperature. This means you don't need a seperate control system (Aqualink, Connect 10, etc) to switch the heat pump on and off.
Simply wire up the EvoHeat J-Box, to the pump, doser, and heat pump. Set the temperature. Let the EvoHeat system do the rest. A handy add-on that allows the heat pump to turn the main water pump on outside of filtration times – saving time, energy and money!
Why buy an EvoHeat JBox?
It’s simple: to save on energy costs and reduce purchase coss. It’s incredibly expensive to buy both a filter pump and heater pump, so why not combine the costs? Doing so will save you money & reduce your running costs!! Simple to run and affordable for its entire lifetime – the EvoHeat J-Box makes complete sense! The J-Box allows either the heater OR the chlorinator to supply power to turn the water pump on so each device can run independently of the other. Conversely, the J-Box allows both the chlorinator and heater to be running at the same time
- EASY TO USE
- SAVE YOU MONEY ON RUNNING COSTS
- SET AND FORGET
- NO WATER BALANCE ISSUES
- ONLY REQUIRE ONE WATER PUMP
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We can even give you heating calculations. Just email us: email@example.com
EvoHeat Heat Pumps come in Four Levels:
- Fusion Series: Entry-level heat pumps. Great for spas & pools. Sizes: 6kW to 17kW
- Evo Force Series: High-End heat pumps. This is a step up from the Fusion series. Comes with more features. Up to 6kW heating per 1kW power input! Sizes: 9kW to 26kW
- Evo DHP-R Series: The ultimate heat pump for swimming pools and spas. Sizes: 9.7kW to 26.9kW
- Evo CS & Gen2 Series: Heat Pumps for Commercial Pools. Sizes: 38kW to 190kW