The IntelliHeat Heat Pump Controller is a controller to use with most brands of Pool & Spa Heat Pumps. This is designed to operate a pool Pump when either a Chlorinator or a Heat Pump needs the pump to run.
It allows your pool pump to be overridden by a heat pump's internal "Heat Demand" system. <-- many of the brand names of heat pumps have the ability to switch a pump on.
Similar in function to EvoHeat's J-Box and Madimack's MJ-Box.
This works with brands such as SensaHeat, Madimack, Hayward, Rheem, Raypak, Zodiac and others.
Choose between these options:
- Standard - where your heater is installed on the same plumbing line as the pool's filtration system.
- Standalone - where your heater is on its own dedicated pipework which is separate from the pool's filtration plumbing.
For SensaHeat & Madimack Heat Pumps:
- Remove top panel of heat pump
- Small twin cable connects to P1 & P2 in the heat pump (SensaHeat ES uses DIN2 black wire loop)
- 3-pin Plugs plug into Power Point
- Circulation Pump plugs into Heat Pump Controller
- Standard Intelliheat: Chlorinator plugs into Intelliheat
- Follow User Manual for Operation
- Electrical work must be performed by a Qualified Person
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).