Genuine E10 Spa Pump - ITT Laing Xylem Goulds Thermotech - E-10 3/4" 19mm Barbs
Genuine E-10 Xylem Laing ITT Thermotech Goulds spa circulating pumps used in many spas since the 1990s such as Sundance Spas, Sweetwater Spas, Dimension One Spas, Hot Spring Spas, Southwest Spas, Sierra Spas, Heritage Spas, Lanark, Monarch Spas, Caldera and many other. Perfect pump for running Ozone and Filtration systems.
Shipped Fast from NSW, VIC, QLD.
Pick-up is available from our office in Vic.
This is a genuine E-10 pump with Australian Electrical approvals, not one of the cheap ones found elsewhere. Approval ESV180553.
These pumps can last many years if well looked after. The most common failure is due to dirty or blocked filters, which cause the pump to starve of water.
We always recommend to replace filters when changing these pumps. Avoid any kind of clarifier used in the water. Dry-running,Cavitation, & Starvation is the biggest killer of these pumps.
- The new E10 uses 40% less energy and runs 40% cooler than previous models.
- Super cheap to run - 65w power consumption
- 60 lpm (15 gpm) flow maximum
- 6.5m head maximum (double the flow of the older SM959 model)
- 29PSI / 2 bar
- 3/4" barb connections
- L-150mm x W-110mm x H-130mm
- 140°F / 60°C
- less than 40 db noise level
- Use of existing original pump cord may be required if we don't have plug type needed.
- For use in any spa application - filtration / heating or 24 hr ozone systems.
- Comes standard with Blank Cord or AMP plug. Aus 3-Pin, Mini JJ or in.link plugs available. Please order separately, and notify us when ordering so we can fit it. Or, old cord can be used if fitted by a qualified person.
Also Supercedes & Replaces Part Numbers Below:
Have Been Branded: Goulds Water Technology / ITT Laing Thermotech / Sundance / Hot Spring / Watkins
All SM303 / SM909 / SM959 SERIES
E5-NSHN2W14, E5-NSHNNN2W14, PN: 73379, Watkins PN: 301393, 301393F, 6080U5016, 6080U0021, E10-NSHNDNN2_-05, E10-NSHN2W, P3020, Laing circulating pump, SM1212NHW-19, SM1212NHW-21, 73369 / 301392 (Watkins), SM-1212-NHW-1", E10-NSHN2W-20 1" - 74079, E10-NSHN2W-20, E10-NSHNNN2W-20 - 73979, SB-909, Caldera / Watkins 74427, SM-909-NHW, SM909NHW-14, SM909NHW-18, SM909NHW-26, SM959NHW26-88, SM-959-NHW-26, SM959-26, 73349, Sundance 6000-125, SM303, SM909, SM959, SilentFlo 5000, E10-NSHN1W-19 - 73989, E3 LAING CIRCULATION PUMP 10-0126 REPLACES SM-303-NHT, Model M SM-403-NHW, 99129
*Warranty: 1 Year. Return for assessment.
- If replacing an older pump with a strainer, please remove the strainer, as it can restrict flow, and will void warranty if this damages the pump.
- Avoid using any kind of clarifier in the water, as they can invisibly block the cartridge filter.
- We always recommend replacing the cartridge filters, and refilling the spa without any use of clarifiers, when replacing these pumps.
- The manufacturer will not cover improper installation, poor chemical balance, running dry, or restricted water flow.
- See images below for evidence of scratches caused by running dry. Ensure on installation, and after each refill of the spa, that the circulation pump is primed and correct water flow is observed. An air-locked pump will fail due to dry running which is not covered by warranty and may result in a new pump being required.
- Warranty: Pump must not be modified in any manner. Send pump back for assessment.