E14 ITT Laing Thermotech Xylem Goulds E-14 Spa Circulation / Filtration / Heating Pump - GENUINE
Genuine E-14 Xylem Laing ITT Thermotech Goulds spa circ pump. Same threads to suit major brands' barrel unions. This pump looks expensive to start with, but is THE most economical circulation / filtration / heating pump on the market. It literally can pay for itself in running costs in the first year! The E14 is one of our favourite pumps. It only uses 115W of power.
This is a genuine E-14 pump with Australian Electrical approvals, not one of the cheap ones found elsewhere. Approval ESV180553. Spa Industries sells this exact pump for $1,228.40!
And most other high-flow circulation pumps!
Comes with standard AMP plug. Other plugs available.
- Max Capacities: 40 GPM / 150 LPM
- Max Head: 9.5’ / 2.9m
- Pipe Connections:
- 1½” Buttress Threads Suction and Discharge
- Maximum Working Pressure: 29 PSI / 2 bar
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F / 60°C
- Rotation: counter clockwise when viewed from the motor end
- Electronically Commutated Spherical Motor
- Canned Spherical Motor Type
- 230 Volt 115 Watts 50/60 Hz, 2700 RPM
- Automatic Overload Protection
- Low In-Rush Current
- Goulds Water Technology / ITT Laing Thermotech / Sundance / Hot Spring / Watkins
- E14-NSTNDNN2W-01-10 / E14-NSTNDNN2W-01
- 1-1/2" Buttress Thread
- Circulation Spa Pump, 230 Volts, 73348/X400825/37749, 1/40 HP
- 1/2" MPT Thread Suction Connection Size
- 1/2" MPT Thread Discharge Connection Size
- High density ceramic bearing ball and graphite impeller bearing cap designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Highly efficient and ultra quiet spherical motor design. Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within working limits of the motor
- Unique patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Embedded microprocessor control is self-regulating