Davey Celsior Spa Bath Pumps. This pump has Heat Maintenance Technology. It provides a stable maintained water temperature from the water cooled motor(It does not heat the water but maintains it)
C200A - 690Watt with .94hp. It has the inbuilt air switch(air button sold separately) and comes with a 10amp plug. Davey XS 200 Replacement
C200AB - 690Watt with .94hp and a 1Kw heater element. It has the inbuilt air switch(air button sold separately) and comes with a 10amp plug. Davey XS 200HB Replacement
C200TB - 690Watt with .94hp and a 1Kw heater element. This model needs an electronic touchpad(touchpad and overlay are sold separately) and comes with a 10amp plug. Davey XS 200HB Replacement
This pump retro fits the Davey XS 200 Spa Bath range & has the same barrel unions.
Features & Information:
- Double insulated to water circuit and designed to exceed standards for electrical safety, with up to 5 safety devices that monitor environmental and pump conditions
- Up to 50% quieter than other pumps which provides a more enjoyable spa experience that will not disturb your well deserved relaxation or your neighbours
- With pumps as large as 2HP, and three unique patented features, Celsior pumps deliver greater water flow and pressure, enlivening your spa for a complete massaging effect
- Patented ‘heat maintenance technology’ uses motor heat to assist in maintaining the water temperature
- Environmentally friendly and highly efficient with up to 97% effective energy usage
- High efficiency impeller lowers running costs, delivering savings of up to 15% over older style spa bath pumps
- Unique impeller neck ring increases water pressure and flow
- Quick and easy to install using the Davey ‘Flexibrax’ which makes wall mounting possible with no extra parts and maximises the flexibility and space within your bathroom
- Designed to self-drain free of water after each use, prevents build up of stale unhygienic water for your peace of mind
- ‘No water’ protection prevents heater operation if the pump is run in the absence of water
- All Celsior models feature automatic shutdown protection if the pump is run without water or the suction is blocked
- Built-in automatic air bleed, enables air to be released from the pump, to assist priming performance in difficult installations
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to email@example.com or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).