Davey EcoSpa Salt Water Brominator and Spare Parts
Davey's EcoSpa Salt Water Sanitisers are designed around the principles of salt water chlorination, but for higher temperature applications, such as spa pools.
They use a bromine activator in conjunction with pool salt to effectively kill harmful bacteria and contaminants in pool water. It is used instead of chlorine as it is much more stable and longer lasting in higher water temperatures. By installing an EcoSpa, you are converting your spa into a salt water system.
This has been a very popular system used by Endless Spas and others over the years.
Designed for use in 2000-3000 litre spa pools, inground or portable spas, the Davey EcoSpa comes with features that ensure that constant clean and clear water is produced.
The Davey EcoSpa is supplied with the Davey controller, flow sensor, self-cleaning cell, bromine activator and ORP probe. With a easy to read display the unit is set using a dial that displays when the unit is operating and will also advise when the salt level is low. When powered by a spa controller the unit will operate when the controller is programmed to run.
What is ORP? - ORP refers to Oxidation Reduction Potential. The ORP probe supplied with ECOspa, monitors the sanitiser level in the water and automatically adjusts the bromine gas output to maintain at the level it has been set to.
When should Bromine be added? It is only necessary to add bromine when your spa pool is filled along with the correct concentration of salt for your spa pool. Bromine activator is available through our Davey dealer network.
EcoSpa Bromine Activator:
A spa electrolyte used in conjunction with Eco-Spa brominators. The Eco-Spa Electrolyte Activator improves the efficiency of the production of the sanitiser.
This product should be added when salt is added to the spa to ensure efficient production of sanitiser.
Davey EcoSpa has many benefits:
• Simple to operate
• Includes Safety Flow Sensor
• Suitable for all spa surfaces
• Efficient and economical spa sanitising system – power consumption only 40 watts when cell is operating!
• No handling or storing of chlorine or bromine
• Environmentally friendly – salt is a natural product
• Fully automatic, safe and simple to use
• Non irritating to skin and eyes
• Mild salt water has therapeutic benefits
• Reliable ORP control of sanitiser level
• Compatible with Ozomatic Spa Ozone Systems
• Advanced electronic control with LED indicators
• High Flow rate Reverse Polarity Electrolytic Cell
• Compact design
• Quality UV stabilised rust and weatherproof cabinet
• Salt level and ORP indicators
• Long life components with virtually maintenance-free operation
We Also Recommend
Theralux Spa Sanitizer - Lithium Hypochlorite Replacement - also SpaCare Sanitiser