We assess and repair spa equipment such as spa controllers, touchpads, thermostats, pumps and more. Where possible & economically viable, we will quote and repair. Australia-wide.
Some of the common control systems we repair are:
- Spa Power 1000 / 2000
- Spa Power 750 / SP750
- Balboa 2000
- Balboa 501
- Gecko S-Spa M-Spa S M Class Spa Control Systems Repairs
- Hot Spring control systems
- Davey / Spa Quip / Spa Power controllers
- Gecko controllers
- ...many more
- Gecko / AEWare
- Davey / Spa-Quip / Spa Power
- Hurlcon (only some)
- Astralpool (only some)
Unfortunately we don't repair:
- Chinese controllers
- Unbranded controllers
- e-Think controllers, except for e-Think controllers with Aus Approvals distributed via Australian Spa Parts or Spatex.
- Infinity Megastore controllers
- Winer controllers
- Other non-approved control systems
You can either drop off, or post, your pump during the week at our main office at:
Heater & Spa Parts
Factory 1 / 10 Industry Blvd
Carrum Downs, VIC 3201
- Send part with notes to us. With control systems, we need both the controller and the touchpad.
- We assess & Report. Depending on time of year, and number of items we have waiting, it can be 3-15 business days.
- If repairs on controllers are less than $375.00, we will repair it. If the cost is higher than that:
- We send you a Quote for repairs or replacement if the price is more than $300.00
- If you accept, we repair as soon as possible and return it to you.
- If you don't accept, we charge a small workshop fee of $66, plus return shipping.
For Health & Safety reasons, equipment must be cleaned before it is sent. If equipment arrives filthy, we may charge an extra fee to clean & sanitize before we assess it.
Warranty is difficult, as there can be several issues that cause a fault in another. Generally warranty on repairs is 6-12 months, unless caused by something else. We do however stand by our work, as we have been doing this for a very long time.