Tecmark / Hydroquip Spa Heater Pressure Switch 3903-DF, 3902, 3903, 34-0178 1Amp SPST 1.5PSI for spa equipment and heaters. This is a very common pressure switch used by Balboa, Gecko, Davey, Spa-Quip, Spa Builders, HydroQuip, Pentair and others. Usually found near the heater assembly. They were originally branded as Tecmark, but may also be labelled Hydroquip now.
- 1-5 psi 7-35kpa adjustable SPST
- Found in a large number of spa and pool heaters
- On/off device that controls heater operation
- Utilises a diaphragm to sense water pressure. This closes a switch.
- 1/8" NPT Thread rated to 1A. Fits most spa electric heaters.
- Has two Spade connectors
- 3903 Replaces 3902
3902 - 1Amp, 1-5psi Adjustable, 1/8" NPT 3903 - 1Amp, 1-5psi Adjustable, 1/8" NPT3903-BP 3Amp, PSI Factory Set Non-Adjustable, 1/8" NPT 3903-DF 1Amp, 1.5psi fixed, 1/8" NPT, MH26414, 3903-EECS, A2F / 0517, 34-0178