Davey Spaquip QB series 2 speed 3.0HP Jet Pumps. This is the biggest spa jet pump available. 3HP. 2200W. 730lpm max flow rate.
Wet-end Head can be rotated 90-180° to various position for various installations. Scroll images to see.
IMPORTANT: Pumps now come with Industry-Standard AMP Overmoulded Plug.
- If you have a Mini JJ style lead, you will need to purchase this separately.
- If you have an in.Link style lead, you will need to purchase this separately.
- Fast Shipping or Pick-Up
- Length: 431mm
- Width: 202mm
- Height: 235mm
- Weight: 17kg
THE MOST COMMON SIZE IS 2.5HP
Ratings / Pump Sizes:
QB2002 - 1500w - 2.0hp
QB2502 - 1850w - 2.5HP aka Watkins 0982801-03 but also have been single speed
QB3002 - 2200w - 3.0hp
QB25013SL - 1850w - 2.5hp - Variable Speed
32697 - Variable Speed Drive
Features of the Davey QB Booster Pump Include:
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Powerful Pump Performance – Robust pump design combined with powerful motor options delivers high performance, for a satisfying spa experience
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft – Corrosion resistant 316SS pump shaft to ensure years of trouble-free use, even in salt water spa pool applications, for an extended pump life
- Energy Efficient – Single and two speed models available to help conserve energy during filtration cycles
- Flexible Installation – Pump housing can be turned 180° for easy installation of pipework, horizontal or vertical
- Quiet – Large suction and discharge outlets allow for higher performance but at lower noise levels, ensuring a powerful yet relaxing spa experience
- Enhanced Pump Design – Shielded yoke design helps protect the motor from any adverse leaking from the wet end whilst still meeting all industry safety standards
- Comes standard with Overmoulded AMP plug. Aus 3-Pin, Mini JJ or in.link plugs available. Please order separately, and notify us when ordering so we can fit it. Or, you can use your old cord.
2-Year Return-to-Base Warranty. Excludes corrosion caused by chemical damage.
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).