Wet-end Head can be rotated 90-180° to various position for various installations. Scroll images to see.
- Fast Shipping or Pick-Up
- Length: 414mm
- Width: 202mm
- Height: 235mm
- Weight: 14.6kg
Features of the Davey QB Booster Pump Include:
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Powerful Pump Performance – Robust pump design combined with powerful motor options delivers high performance, for a satisfying spa experience
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft – Corrosion resistant 316SS pump shaft to ensure years of trouble-free use, even in salt water spa pool applications, for an extended pump life
- Energy Efficient – Single and two speed models available to help conserve energy during filtration cycles
- Flexible Installation – Pump housing can be turned 180° for easy installation of pipework, horizontal or vertical
- Quiet – Large suction and discharge outlets allow for higher performance but at lower noise levels, ensuring a powerful yet relaxing spa experience
- Enhanced Pump Design – Shielded yoke design helps protect the motor from any adverse leaking from the wet end whilst still meeting all industry safety standards.
- Comes standard with Overmoulded AMP plug. Aus 3-Pin, Mini JJ or in.link plugs available. Please order separately, and notify us when ordering so we can fit it. Or, you can use your old cord.
2-Year Return-to-base Warranty. Excludes damage from chemical corrosion.