OBSOLETE - NO LONGER SOLD. Consider a Telsa Rechargeable Vacuum.
Very simple to use, with a removable strainer. The simple pump action creates suction that draws in water and debris from the spa or pool as you pull the handle out. Push the handle in and the dirt and debris are trapped inside the filter basket.
• Slide-on brush
• Dual end nozzle
• Wall mounted bracket for storage
• Wide end nozzle
• Leaf skimmer
Check out our other Vacuums for Spas & Pools:
Spa & Pool Vacuums
- 1). Assembly of main body: insert the upper rod inside upper tube from top to the end of the upper tube.
- Connect the upper rod with lower rod by screwing together the threaded connector as shown.
- 2). Gently place the bottom of the lower rod into the central opening of the lower tube. Slide the upper tube inside until it meets with the lower tube screw connector. Connect together the upper and lower tubes by turning the upper tube clockwise.
TO CLEAN YOUR POOL OR SPA
- Always start by priming the unit by placing the nozzle underneath the surface of the water. Pump the unit’s handle in and out several times to remove air that may be trapped inside. Then, with the handle pushed completely in, pull the handle out to draw debris in.
SPA VACUUM comes with different accessories (suction nozzle, wide mouth suction nozzle and brush) to help you easily clean away dirt and debris.
- Use the suction nozzle to remove rocks and larger debris.
- Use the wide mouth suction nozzle and brush to scrub and remove dirt from stubborn spots.
- Use the skimmer to remove floating objects such as leaves.
ASSEMBLY OF ACCESSORIES
- 3). Suction nozzle - Push the suction nozzle onto the lower tube collar until it is in a locking position as shown
- (you will hear a “click” sound).
- 4). Wide mouth nozzle - Position the bottom opening of the wide mouth nozzle onto the suction nozzle.
- Push in the wide mouth nozzle until it stops.
- 5). Brush - Slide the brush into the slot on the opening of the wide mouth suction nozzle.
- 6). Skimmer - Position the bottom opening of the skimmer onto the suction nozzle. Push the skimmer on until it stops.
- 7). Wall mount holder - Place the wall mount holder onto the wall at a height that is high enough for hanging the complete unit. Use screws (not included) to secure the wall mount holder onto the wall. Place the accessories onto the wall mount as shown in the picture.
EMPTYING THE FILTER BASKET
- 8). Twist the suction nozzle clockwise of anticlockwise to the release position, and then pull it out from the lower tube collar.
- 9). Grasp the plastic area at the base of the filter basket (DO NOT GRASP THE FILTER BASKET SCREEN). Rotate it anticlockwise until you feel it stop and then pull to remove it.
- 10). Rinse the filter basket with water to remove any debris caught inside.
CAUTION : DO NOT SCRAPE THE VACUUM OR NOZZLE AGAINST ACRYLIC SPAS,
AS THIS MAY DAMAGE THE SURFACE OF THE SPA.
REPLACING THE FILTER BASKET TO SUCTION NOZZLE.
- Locate the raised notches on the inside of the filter basket.
- Line these up with the locking tabs on the one way valve and then slide the filter basket onto the one way valve.
- Rotate the filter basket clockwise until it locks into place.
- Insert the suction nozzle into the lower tube collar of the tube.
AFTER USE, ALWAYS DRAIN WATER FROM THE UNIT.
BY REMOVING THE NOZZLE, AND DRY IT BEFORE STORING.
DO NOT LEAVE THE UNIT IN THE POOL OR SPA WHEN NOT IN USE.
DO NOT STORE UNDER DIRECT SUNLIGHT.
DO NOT STORE OUTDOORS OF IN A LOCATION WHERE THE TEMPERATURE FALLS BELOW FREEZING
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to email@example.com or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).