We go well above & beyond other companies when it comes to Warranty & Returns, but we do have to have rules & processes in place, so as not to be taken advantage of. We always err on the side of the customer!
Returns / Change Of Mind / Incorrect Orders:
Unfortunately we not a "Swap & See If It Works" service, and we cannot offer a "change of mind" return process, unless previously organized. Please ensure you are ordering the correct part. We are very fair in this, as we want you to have the right parts!
Once an item is installed, it cannot be returned unless previously arranged prior to purchase. If it shows any signs of not being absolutely brand new condition, we cannot accept it back. Even plugs and terminals show signs of installation.
Items can only be returned if it is genuinely faulty, and not damaged due to other issues with equipment or water chemistry.
Items must be installed by a qualified person, to the manufacturer's specifications, and to current Australian Standards. Evidence of this may be required.
- Shipping/Freight cannot be refunded, as that comes straight out of our pocket.
- We charge a 10-15% re-stocking fee for items we accept back to cover our costs to double check and re-package.
As many of our parts are electronic, or gas-related, we must assess each product if there appears to be an issue. We are more than fair on warranty, but unfortunately we have found products in the past not to have manufacturing faults, but have been fitted or used incorrectly. We have fantastic relationships with manufacturers and are always on the side of our customers!
Warranty is in accordance with each Manufacturer's Warranty. For all products purchased, the product must be returned to us at your cost for assessment. See notes below.
If a warranty claim is approved, we will send another compatible or identical product, or issue a refund within 15 business days. Our warranty claims are very fair, but we do have to cover ourselves!
All warranty claims are subject to product return to us for inspection by us, or the manufacturer / distributor, to determine the cause of failure before any warranty repair or replacement can be approved. If the product is found to be defective with a manufacturing fault within the warranty period, the product will be repaired or replaced, or a refund will be given.
Warranty may automatically be void:
- If the product is altered in any way, by anyone other than us, or unless prior authorization is given.
- If the product is not installed and used in a correct manner.
- If the product has failed due to misuse, abuse, neglect, chemical damage, electrical damage, etc
- All original labels, seals, cords, and parts must be intact to be assessed for warranty.
- Wearable items are not covered by Warranty
It is expressly understood & agree that we shall not be liable or responsible for any costs incurred for labour, services, transportation, or any other charges that may arise in connection with the removal of the pump and/or installation consequential (including, but not limited to incidental or consequential damages for lost profits, lost sales, injury to person or property, or any other incidental or consequential loss) resulting from the use or inability to use the product, and the user agrees that no other remedy shall be available to it. The maximum liability under this warranty shall not exceed the contract price of the product. This warranty applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
Freight of the product under claim is the responsibility of the sender and the current amount of freight charged for outbound freight will be credited to the customer in compensation once a warranty claim is approved.
- See documentation for each product for Warranty periods. Contact us if you cannot find. We will need model & product information.
- Spare Parts often carry 3-months to 1-year
- Whole Products are generally 1-3 years
Warranty Does Not Cover: (this list is not exhaustive)
- Any other work
- Other materials
- Incorrect Installation
- Chemical or Corrosive Damage
- Damage from outside sources
More Information for Spa Controllers, Heaters, & Equipment with Direct Contact with Water.
Heater & Spa Parts
Factory 1 / 10 Industry Blvd
Carrum Downs, Vic 3201