*** Electronic Circuit Board Repairs, Gas Heater Repairs, Pump Repairs ***
We repair spa circuit boards, gas heaters & their circuit boards, touchpads and more.
With a combined 40 years’ experience repairing spa controllers, heaters, blowers, salt chlorinators, gas heaters and pumps, we offer experience, knowledge and a professional friendly service.
- All repairs are wet-tested to simulate running conditions before being dispatched.
- Component level repairs on circuit boards. Before considering re-plumbing a spa to fit a new controller ask if the original board can be repaired.
- All repairs are covered by our 3 month workshop warranty when fitted by a qualified tradesperson.
- We offer a no obligation free quote on repairs to all spa controllers. (but we do charge a shipping fee if returned)
- Jobs are generally quoted within 5-10 business days (this is a guide and may vary depending on time of year). Please give us up to 14 business days or up to 3 weeks during peak season between Oct - Feb
- Please note we pass on any shipping costs for return of any un-repaired items.
Spa Controllers & Touchpads - Please send Entire controller with Touchpad. It is not uncommon for an issue to cause one with another. Also please include heater, and any sensors where possible. Without the touchpad & other parts, misdiagnosis can happen, or damage to one or the other.
Heater Thermostats, etc. - We are no longer repairing any circuit boards with corrosion or water damage. Generally the PCB tracks continue corroding over time, once it starts.
Pumps - contact us to arrange drop-off
Please Send Your Equipment For Repairs to:
Melbourne Spa Repairs
PO Box 3148
Mornington Vic 3931
For Gas Heaters, please visit www.melbournesparepairs.com.au and book a service call.
We Also Recommend
Balboa GL2000 CE 53259 Mk1 Circuit Board - rare - For Metal Enclosures