IMPORTANT: Due to the Fast-approaching Christmas rush, and a full year of slow deliveries, we cannot guarantee any Electronic repairs before the New Year.
We assess and repair spa equipment such as spa controllers, touchpads, thermostats, pumps and more. Where possible & economically viable, we will quote and repair.
Australia-wide. See how it works below.
Some of the common control systems we repair are:
- Spa Power 1000 / 2000
- Spa Power 750 / SP750
- Balboa 2000
- Balboa 501
- Gecko S-Spa M-Spa S M Class Spa Control Systems Repairs
- Hot Spring control systems
- Davey / Spa Quip / Spa Power controllers
- Gecko controllers
- ...many more
- Gecko / AEWare
- Davey / Spa-Quip / Spa Power
- Hurlcon (only some)
- Astralpool (only some)
Unfortunately we don't repair:
- Chinese controllers
- Unbranded controllers
- e-Think controllers
- Infinity Megastore controllers
- Winer controllers
- Other non-approved control systems
You can either drop off, or post, your controller during the week at our main office at:
Heater & Spa Parts
Factory 1 / 10 Industry Blvd
Carrum Downs, VIC 3201
IMPORTANT: How circuit board and equipment repair works:
- Send part with notes to us. With control systems, we need the following:
- Controller (not just the circuit board). Sending bare circuit boards adds much time, as it has to be set up into a control box for testing.
- Touchpad (where possible. Note there may be other issues that can't be diagnosed without your touchpad)
- Heater (may or may not be part of the controller)
- We assess & Report. Depending on time of year, and number of items we have waiting, it can be 5-21 business days.
- If repairs on controllers are less than $300.00, we will repair it. If the cost is higher than that...
- We send you a Quote for repairs or replacement if the price is more than $300.00
- If you accept our Quote, we repair as soon as possible and return it to you.
- If you don't accept, we charge a small workshop fee of $66 (we have to pay wages), plus return shipping.
For Health & Safety reasons, equipment must be cleaned before it is sent. If equipment arrives filthy & unsanitary, we may charge an extra fee to clean & sanitize before we assess it.
Peak Season Timing: Between October - March it can take up to 2 weeks before an item is assessed. Items are tested on a first come-first served basis.
Warranty is difficult, as there can be several issues that cause a fault in another. Generally warranty on repairs is 3-6 months, unless an issue caused by something else. We do however stand by our work, as we have been doing this for a very long time.