These were a popular basic spa controller used in the 90s through the early 2000s. There are a few spare parts available listed below. We recommend upgrading to a new controller. They commonly failed with burnt out relays, circuit boards, etc due to their overly compact design.
Gecko MicroSpa U Class controllers are Obsolete and are no longer repaired in-house due to lack of spare parts & age. See below for replacement options, and spare parts listing on this page.
- SpaNet Mini SV - shorter heater. Leads will need to be changed. Can have 2-speed pump or 1-speed pump, plus a blower. WiFi - Option available.
About & Information:
- 10A Models typically used a 1.3kW Element*
- 15A models typically used a 2.0kW Element*
- Touchpad is a 4-button Gecko K-9 or TSC-9 Keypad (note they used various stickers)
- They used Pressure switches or Flow Sensors
- User Manual (International)
* Some Micro Spa / U-Class elements used a 3/8" Nut, and some used a wire with Spade Terminals. Note the pictures of the elements we have listed to ensure you order the correct one.