Aeware in.ye-3 electronic spa control box complete with in.k450 touchpad and 2.0, 3.0 or 4.0kw heater. Perfect for replacing older Gecko, Balboa, Arcadia and many other control systems.
Universal spa control system: 1, or 2 pumps plus circulation pump, blower, ozone and light - many combinations possible - 3.0kw heater
Aeware's newest controller uses the industry popular AMP plug style connections - making it a perfect replacement for Balboa spa packs without the need to rewire pumps and equipment (for those models being replaced, fitted with AMP cords) or replumbing.
Aeware in.ye-3-H*.0 by Gecko Electronics
- 3 AMP outputs: Can accommodate a combination of 3 of the following - 2 pumps, blower, circ pump, ozone, light, aux/audio
- Output 1 = Pump
- Output 2 = Pump or Blower
- Output 3 = Blower or Circulation Pump/Ozone
- Output 4 = 230v supply for Audio system, etc. or 24hr circ pump
- In-line heater 15" long x 2" stainless steel tube, complete with unions.
- Utilizes AMP cables to connect to equipment.
- in.k450 Touchpad
All inputs and outputs are plugged directly into the sockets to the side of the circuit board. Pumps etc can also be direct wired to the circuit board relays and terminals with female spade connectors.
Incoming power supply is from the left side only through a 32mm hole (32mm gland/conduit fitting and appropriate cable set up required to maintain box seal against entry of vermin, ants, etc.)
230v, 50Hz, 10A - 40A max single phase, or
415v, 50Hz, 20A max two phase.
420mm wide x 270mm high x 115mm deep.