Pentair MasterTemp, aka Waterco Turbotemp, pool heaters. We also service & repair Waterco Turbotemp & Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm gas heaters, on-site and can install in certain areas.
Cannot be shipped outside of Melbourne & Mornington Peninsula areas. Can be delivered in the above areas, or you can pick-up from our Factory / Showroom.
- Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger
- Heats up fast
- Eco-friendly MasterTemp® is certified for low NOx emission and outperforms industry standards
- Rotating digital display - can be installed in three directions
- Plastic, rustproof exterior (though, not the interior)
- Can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Can be installed in enclosed areas with external air supply
- Mostly assembled in USA, but not all it's parts are.
- Top can be rotated
- Plastic exterior shows little visible rust
Pentair Mastertemp Recommended Retail Prices (this doesn't mean we sell them for this):
|SKU||Also Known As|
|Pentair Mastertemp 125 HD||$3057.00||461092||Waterco Turbotemp 125, Sta-Rite Max E Therm 125|
|Pentair Mastertemp 200 HD||$5213.00||460946||
Waterco Turbotemp 200, Sta-Rite Max E Therm 200
|Pentair Mastertemp 300 HD||$5772.00||460945||
Waterco Turbotemp 300,Sta-Rite Max E Therm 300
|Pentair Mastertemp 400 HD||$6164.00||460944||
Waterco Turbotemp 400, Sta-Rite Max E Therm 400
We will be keeping as much stock as possible for pick-up & display at our Factory & Showroom at 10 Industry Blvd, Carrum Downs, Vic. Feel free to pop in during business hours, or give us a call on 03 5902 2765.
Our Best Pricing available in-store. (see below in red)
We can also deliver & install in Melbourne areas. If you would like to arrange to order, and pick-up, please phone 03 5902 2765 or eMail us. As Authorised Dealers, we can no longer sell outside of Victoria.
*NOTICE* Please be aware that Astralpool, Zodiac, Raypak, Pentair, Hayward, Fluidra heaters can no longer be sold online anywhere in Australia. *Anyone selling online is not an Authorised Dealer* as this breaches Authorized Dealer Agreements with the manufacturers.
Buying from a non-Authorised Dealer selling online can affect any future Warranty Claims. This is to ensure correct product knowledge, installation, etc.
Why Buy From Us?
- We aren't your typical "pool guys."
- We are fully qualified & licensed.
- We carry more heaters and spare parts, in stock, than anyone in Australia.
- Our background is actually working for the manufacturers in the Research & Development departments.
- We are Authorised Service Agents, so should any issues arise, you can contact us directly.
- We have a real location, and we specialize in pool & spa heaters and spare parts.
- See more about us at: www.heaterrepairs.com.au