No Longer Recommended. Unfortunately when the heat exchanger, or manifold o-rings leak, the entire heater becomes filled with water. This can be very expensive to repair.
Lightweight and Efficient for Indoor and Outdoor Installations
Max-E-Therm is the lightest heater in its category. It features an LED temperature readout with dual thermostat controls, temperature safety lockout and a six-position control panel for easy operation.
- Easy to switch—change gas sources with installation of separate orifice
- Environmentally friendly—all units are low NOx
- Rustproof housing—sleek, matte-black enclosure is made of Dura-Glas®, an exclusive Sta-Rite® material that handles the heat and weathers the elements. Perfect for areas close to salt air, such as the Mornington Peninsula!
- Lower operating costs—84% efficiency rating, rated first in its class for highest energy efficiency
- Custom or retrofit—directly connects to Sta-Rite System:3® Mod Media Filter or easily fits other systems
- Certified for outdoor and indoor installation
- Top-mounted control panel has a large format digital display and 360-degree rotation in any direction for easy viewing
- Control panel indicator lights pinpoint heater or system conditions, which can save money through faster troubleshooting (if required)
- Certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards for air pollution exhaust
- Heater enclosure is made of Dura-Glas®, an exclusive Sta-Rite® thermoplastic resin that handles the heat and weathers the elements
Max-E-Therm heaters have a high efficiency rating. It is certified for low NOx emissions and outperforms industry standards for air pollution exhaust.
Faster Heat-up Times
The fast-heating Max-E-Therm heater is specially designed for faster warming of your pool and spa. A perfectly balanced mixture of fuel and air is ignited in the combustion chamber, which produces the optimal temperature for faster heating.
Simplicity of Control
Max-E-Therm’s easy-to-read, conveniently positioned control panel is simple to program with a large format digital display and 360-degree rotation in any direction for easy viewing. Plus, the control panel indicator lights pinpoint heater or system conditions, which can save money through faster troubleshooting.
Gas Pool & Spa Heaters by: (We recommend)