Onga, Dega & Quiptron spa air blower bubbler without Air Switch. For blowers with in-built air switch, go here. It is extremely important to replace faulty blowers. The air lines in the spa need to be flushed regularly to prevent build-up of bacterial growth, such as Legionella.
Official www.dega.com.au, Quiptron & Onga replacement blower.
This Outdoor spa blower comes without air switch.
- Fits standard 50mm PVC or 40mm with reducer
- Built-in check valve
- 1200W Motor
- EMC Suppression
- In-built Thermal High-Limit
Supercedes Part Numbers: (Ensure yours does NOT have an Air Switch. If it DOES have an air switch use This Blower).
- Dega Part Number Cat. 1-0412-00 3880 / 1000 and others.
- Dega 1-0415-00
- All other Dega Blowers
- Onga Blower Model 1041700
- Onga Blower Model 1320900
- Onga Blower Model 1320300
- Onga Blower Model 1043000
- Onga Blower Model 1043100
- Onga Blower Model 1042600
- and all other similar Onga, Dega, & Quiptron Blowers