Monarch Spas filter cartridge with closed top, originally inscribed with 'Monarch' and a logo. Approx 200mm x 145mm. See measurements below, and compare threads. All filters should be replaced annually. These are not cheap, poor quality filters found elsewhere.
Measurements & Specifications:
- Length: 200mm to 210mm
- Width: 143-145mm
- Thread: 47mm OD (40mm BSP fine thread spigot) bottom
- 45ft² Filtration Area
- Official 151842 www.monarchspas.com.au filters.
- Physically kept in stock, unlike many "Drop-shipping" websites
- Fast Shipping or Pick-Up
Fits Arcadia spas:
- Dream, Novus, Eon, Bliss and Nirvana.
Fits Monarch spas:
- Duchess, Earl, Contessa Classic, Contessa Hydro Plus, Sultan Classic, Sultan Hydro Plus, Crown Classic, Crown Hydro Plus, Jubilee, Royale Classic, Royale Hydro Plus, Marquis, Grand Duke Classic, Grand Duke Hydro Plus, Regal
- Plus Many More!
Fits many O2 spas manufactured prior to Nov 2010.
Beats the Competition
- First, Reemay/Darlly is stronger than the competition. More durable Reemay/Darlly means cleaner water, fewer replacements for a lower cost and more time for enjoyment.
- Second, a filter is designed to remove contaminants from the water, but some media have fibers that break and get into the system. Reemay/Darlly is made of continuous fibers to reduce the likelihood of breakage and loss.
Caring for Your Cartridge Filter with Reemay/Darlly
- Reemay/Darlly is easy to care for because of its strength and low breakage and loss characteristics. Cleaning it is as easy as running a garden hose…which is exactly how you clean it!
- You’ll know your filter needs cleaning when there is an increase of 10 pound per square inch (psi) or more above the normal operating pressure listed in the owner’s manual. The pressure can be found on the cartridge’s housing canister.
To Clean the Cartridge:
- Remove the cartridge from the housing, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Soak filter in a degreaser solution to remove oils, lotions, etc.
- Rinse the cartridge with a garden hose from both the inside and the outside to remove coarse dirt and debris. Be sure to wash between all pleats. Fine particles of dirt are more easily removed by brushing the cartridge when it's dry. It’s not necessary to remove every speck of dirt.
- Replace the cartridge in the housing, again following the manufacturer’s instructions.
Filters should be replaced 1-2 years.