ga Spa Master 4352 / 4353 / 4395 Spa Master spare parts and replacements are now obsolete. They are also no longer repaired and must be upgraded. We have complete retrofit systems available listed here. <-- Click for replacement system. Note that these require re-plumbing, and electrical changes.
Important: We are aware that there are some online sellers recommending to replace Onga 4352 and similar systems with a Heated Balboa Spa Bath pump. This is very misleading, and those pumps:
- Can only heat water anywhere from 34-38°C with no temp adjustment. They use a mechanical hi-limit switch with a 10-15% tolerance. They are also extremely slow to heat.
- There is no extra output plug on those pumps (eg for air blowers)
- They are not designed for constant submersion in water. They are intended for occasional use in a spa bath
- The seals are not designed for use with spa checmialas
- Warranty Will Not Cover when they inevitably fail. (We've seen it OFTEN)
The most recommended way to upgrade is this control system with pump listed here.
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to email@example.com or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).