Repair clamp sleeve for 50mm PVC and other pipes. The use of high quality Stainless Steel and Nitrile Rubber gaskets permits use of the product in a range of applications. A Repair Clamp’s variable OD Range enables a single clamp to adapt to any pipe OD within that variable range. This dramatically reduces the stocking requirement to cater for each individual pipe type and size.
- Manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion protection
- Nitrile rubber gaskets provide a potable water contact approved seal and insulates against galvanic corrosion
- Fully passivated stainless steel underscores the quality and longevity of the product
- Clamp design permits the installation of a single clamp on a range of pipe diameters
- All sharp surfaces linished to avoid injury to the installer
- Product supplied with detailed installation instructions
- Dry film anti-galling coating employed to minimise galling of the stainless steel fasteners
- Manufacturing facility certified to the ISO 9001 quality assured standard
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).