SensaHeat ES Series Spa & Pool Heat Pumps - with WiFi
SensaHeat ES Series Spa & Pool Heat Pumps - with WiFi - 9kW SensaHeat ES Heat Pump - 10A Plug is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
SensaHeat ES (Eco) with WIFI 9kW, 13kW, 16kW, 20kW, 24kW - an entry-level heat pump and one of the best Economical pool and spa heat pumps on the market. From Australia & NZ's largest OEM spa equipment distributor.
We prefer Sensaheat heat pumps over all other brands including Madimack, Evoheat Theralux/Theratherm, Pentair, Hayward and more.
Price Match: We will match or beat any legitimate price, in writing, from an authorised reseller on a similar heat pump from Madimack, Evoheat, Theralux, Pentair, Hayward. Send us your quote.
Benefits & Features:
Really Cool Features:
Can be set up to be fully automated with the Sensaheat Heat Pump controller. This allows heater to come on anytime to maintain heat.
Can be controlled by a Balboa, SpaNet, Gecko (AEware), Davey spa control system using the Sensaheat Relay Controller. This allows you to set the temperature from your standard spa touchpad.
The above add-ons and the 3-way valve kit comes heavily discounted when purchased with a Sensaheat Heat Pump!
About the Sensaheat ES:
Designed as a long-lasting, highly efficient pool and spa heater. The ES series is packed with modern features, including an energy-saving full inverter power supply, an easy-to-use digital control panel and our Wi-Fi control from anywhere app. The ES series is ideal for heating a spa or extending the swimming season of your swimming pool.
- Wi-Fi as standard
- Highly efficient inverter technology
- Reverse cycle (heat and cool mode ) with auto defrost
- Easy to use digital controller
- R32 Eco-friendly refrigerant
- Titanium heat exchanger
- Warranty - 25 Years (Heat Exchanger) / 3 Years (Compressor) / 2 Years (Parts) / 1 Year (On-Site)
- These heat pumps are 3-7 times more efficient than a standard heater element in a spa.
Pool Heater Sizing Guide: *
Spa Heater Sizing Guide **
|5° Per Hour (Max)||10° Per Hour (Max)||20° Per Hour (Max)|
* These values are calculated using the average temperature, humidity and wind speed in the location listed. The above table lists sizes for an extended season with a swimming temperature of 28 degrees Celsius.
Calculations are based on average pool dimensions for an in-ground pool using a cover with a run time of 10 hours a day with an average wind exposure and standard shading.
** Spa temperature rises are based on an insulated spa with thermal hard cover & ideal conditions. Temperature rises are a maximum theoretical temperature rise for water and based on the maximum output of a heat pump.
Where possible we recommend going at least one size above to avoid dissapointment. These tables are a guide to be used as a guide only and we take no responsiblity for innaccurate sizing, as there are too many variable to account for all scenarios.
- Wifi APP control
- COP up to 11 - (Air 27℃/Water 27℃/Humidity 80%) The Sensa-Heat ES will adjust the heating capacity according to the pool temperature. When running at 20%-25% speed, it reaches the highest COP11. With low-speed running philosophy, Sensa-Heat ES is more energy saving than a On/Off heat pump.
- R32/R410A gas - R32 is a new gen refrigerant for pool and spa heat pumps. Sensa-heat uses this in all models making for a more efficient heat pump with a lower environmental impact.
- EEV technology - 10 times flexibility to adjust the gas flow and increase COP by up to 20%.
- Twisted titanium heat exchanger - 40% higher efficiency than normal titanium heat exchanger.
- Soft starting - Soft start technology smoothes out the start up power demend. And can reduce start up power demand by up to 70%
- Hot gas defrosting - Saginomiya 4-way valve for quick & efficient deforesting.
- Stable DC Inverter
- Anti-rust ABS casing
- Designed for 0℃ operation
Details & More Information:
|PERFORMANCE CONDITION: Air 27°C/ Water 27°C/ Humid. 80%|
|Average COP at 50% Speed||9||9.2||9.1||9.1||9.2|
|PERFORMANCE CONDITION: Air 15°C/ Water 26°C/ Humid. 70%|
|Average COP at 50% Speed||6.1||6||6.1||6.1||6.2|
|Operating air temperature||0℃~43℃|
|Heat exchanger||Twisted Titanium Heat Exchanger|
|Power supply||230V/1 Ph/50Hz|
|Rated input power||0.28~1.55kW||0.41~2.01kW||0.50~2.56kW||0.60~3.26kW||0.72~3.81kW|
|Input power at 50% Speed||0.53kW||0.75kW||0.9kW||1.15kW||1.29kW|
|Rated input current||1.21~6.73A||1.76~8.70A||2.17~11.12A||2.61~14.16A||3.13~16.56A|
|Maximum input current||8A||12.5A||17A||19.5A||20A|
|Sound level at 1m dB(A)||41.6~53.5||43.9~54.0||46.2~57.3||46.3~58.1||46.9~58.7|
|Sound level by 50% speed 1m dB(A)||46.8||49.5||49.7||50.6||51.1|
|Sound level at 10m dB(A)||21.6~33.5||23.9~34||26.2~37.3||26.3~38.1||26.9~38.7|
|Advised water flow rate||50-85lpm||65-100lpm||100-135lpm||115-170lpm||165-200lpm|
|R32 gas weight||550g||900g||1000g||1100g|
|Net dimension LxWxH (mm)||864*359*648||864*359*648||954*359*648||954*359*748||954*429*755|
* The data above is only for reference. For specific data, please refer to the nameplate on the unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!