Xylem (ITT Laing Thermotech) E-14 Spa Circulation / Filtration / Heating Pump
Same threads to suit major brands' barrel unions. This pump looks expensive to start with, but is THE most economical circulation / filtration / heating pump on the market. It literally can pay for itself in running costs in the first year! The E14 is one of our favourite pumps. It only uses 115W of power.
And most other high-flow circulation pumps!
Comes with standard AMP plug. Other plugs available.
• Max Capacities: 40 GPM / 150 LPM
• Max Head: 9.5’ / 2.9m
• Pipe Connections:
1½” Buttress Threads Suction and Discharge
• Maximum Working Pressure: 50 PSI / 344 kpa
• Maximum Temperature: 140° F
• Rotation: counter clockwise when viewed
from the motor end
• Electronically Commutated
• Canned Spherical Motor Type
• 230 Volt 115 Watts 50/60 Hz, 2700 RPM
• Automatic Overload Protection
• Low In-Rush Current
- ITT Laing Thermos E14-NSTNDNN2W-01-10
- 1-1/2" Buttress Thread
- Circulation Spa Pump, 230 Volts, 73348/X400825/37749, 1/40 HP
- 1/2" MPT Thread Suction Connection Size
- 1/2" MPT Thread Discharge Connection Size
- High density ceramic bearing ball and graphite impeller bearing cap designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Highly efficient and ultra quiet spherical motor design. Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within working limits of the motor
- Unique patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Embedded microprocessor control is self-regulating
We Also Recommend
Aquaflo 1/15th HP Circ Master HP Spa Circulation Pump Emerson - Best Prices
Xylem (ITT Laing Thermotech) E-10 Circulation Pump - Sundance, Hot Spring, Monarch, Etc - Also replaces E5 - Best Prices
SpaNet QuietFlo XS-3C Spa circulation pump 350w - Genuine & Replacements