Ultra-Efficient genuine E-14 Goulds Laing spa circulation pump. Same threads to suit major brands' barrel unions. This is the most economical circulation / filtration / heating pump on the market. It literally can pay for itself in running costs in the first year! The E14 is one of our favourite pumps. It only uses 115W of power. Comes with standard AMP plug. Other plugs available.
Can be used to replace many other pumps such as the QB035, XS3C, Balboa Circ, Aquaflo Circmaster. For spas with 2-8 seats, and that don't have a heat pump.
- Shipped Fast from NSW, VIC, QLD.
- Can be picked up from our Factory & Showroom at 10 Industry Blvd, Carrum Downs, Vic
- Max Capacities: 40 GPM / 150 LPM
- Max Head: 9.5’ / 2.9m
- Pipe Connections:
- 1½” Buttress Threads Suction and Discharge
- Maximum Working Pressure: 29 PSI / 2 bar
- Maximum Temperature: 140°F / 60°C
- Rotation: counter clockwise when viewed from the motor end
- Electronically Commutated Spherical Motor
- Canned Spherical Motor Type
- 230 Volt 115 Watts 50/60 Hz, 2700 RPM
- Automatic Overload Protection
- Low In-Rush Current
- Goulds Water Technology / ITT Laing Thermotech / Sundance / Hot Spring / Watkins
- E14-NSTNDNN2W-01-10 / E14-NSTNDNN2W-01
- 1-1/2" Buttress Thread
- Circulation Spa Pump, 230 Volts, 73348/X400825/37749, 1/40 HP
- 1/2" MPT Thread Suction Connection Size
- 1/2" MPT Thread Discharge Connection Size
- High density ceramic bearing ball and graphite impeller bearing cap designed for high efficiency and long life.
- Highly efficient and ultra quiet spherical motor design. Pump is designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within working limits of the motor
- Unique patented design has no mechanical seal which is a potential leak path.
- Embedded microprocessor control is self-regulating
Common Part Numbers: