Astralpool / Hurlcon Water Pressure Sensor Switch - Allied Innovations Len Gordon - Also suits Zodiac / Pentair / Raypak
Allied Innovations Len Gordon Water Pressure Switch (Flow Switch) for all Hurlcon, Astralpool, Raypak gas heaters. Always in Stock. Shipped within 24-hours. Adjustable 1-5 PSI, with 1/8" NPT threaded nipple. Originally had stainless threaded nipple. Now are reinforced Noryl for chemical-resistance. Also fits Waterco, Pentair, Waterco, Sta-Rite, Zodiac, Hayward, Jandy heaters.
Will also suit almost any other application that uses this 1/8" 18 NPT thread.
Pick-Up Available in Victoria
USED IN THE FOLLOWING MODELS:
Hurlcon & AstralPool: Part # 71580 (OEM) 800122-3
HX 70, HX 120, HX 150, MX 150, MX 200, MX 250, MX 300, MX 350, MX 400, MX 500, JX 130, JX 160, HiNRG 175, HiNRG 250, HiNRG 400, Viron 250, Viron 350, Viron 450, Viron 550, WX 70, WX 120, WX 150, ICI 200, ICI 400, Jacuzzi and many more.
Raypak: Part # 56651284
131 Gemini, Raypak 280, Raypak 350, Raypak 430, all RP2100 heaters, and almost all others
Pentair: Part # 42001-0060s
Mastertemp 125, Mastertemp 200, Mastertemp 300, Mastertemp 400
Waterco Turbotemp 125, Waterco Turbotemp 200, Waterco Turbotemp 300, Turbotemp 400, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 125, Max E Therm 200, Max E Therm 300, Max E Therm 400
Jandy / Teledyne Laars / Zodiac: Part # R0015500, R0011300
Davey / Spa-Quip:
EcoSpa, Eco-Salt, and other spa equipment
Also suits Jacuzzi J-HN250C & J-HN400C heaters, most Hayward heaters and Compu-Heat spa controllers.
Installation Instructions: **Must be fitted by a qualified person**
1. Ensure female thread of socket is clean and in good condition. If not, tap thread, or use suitable insert.
2. Use small amount of thread tape or suitable thread sealant on male thread.
Too much tape can damage both switch & socket
3. Gently screw in by hand, ensuring not to cross-thread, or over-tighten.
Breakage by over-tightening is not covered by warranty. Threads are tapered.
4. Adjust pressure switch as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Voltage: 12V, 24V, 240V
- Part Number: 800120 - Supersedes 800140 / 800130 / 800122 / 800***
- Contact Rating: 21A - Normally-Open or Normally-Closed
- Adjustment: 1-5 psi / 6.9-34.5 kPa / 0.7-3.5 meters head
- Thread: 1/8" NPT (approx 6mm) - Originally Stainless Steel. Now Noryl for corrosion-resistance
Len Gordon LG Part Nos: ALLIED Innovations 800*** 800120-3 | 800140 | 800130 | 800132-3 | 800134-3 | 800122 | 800123 | 800140-0 11/13 6AMP more.