Allied Innovations Len Gordon Water Pressure Switch (Flow Switch) for all Hurlcon, Astralpool, Raypak, Pentair, Hayward gas heaters. We always keep these in stock. Current version supersedes all older versions with Stainless Steel threaded nipple (that were known to get blocked by rust easily).
Common on both electric and gas heaters. Suits Astralpool, Hurlcon, Raypak, Pentair and many others that use the same 1/8" NPT thread.
- Shipped Fast from NSW, VIC, QLD.
- Can be picked up from our Factory & Showroom at 10 Industry Blvd, Carrum Downs, Vic
Used in the following, plus many more:
- Hurlcon & AstralPool: Part # 71580 (OEM) 800122-3
- HX 70, HX 120, HX 150, MX 150, MX 200, MX 250, MX 300, MX 350, MX 400, MX 500, JX 130, JX 160, HiNRG 175, HiNRG 250, HiNRG 400, Viron 250, Viron 350, Viron 450, Viron 550, WX 70, WX 120, WX 150, ICI 200, ICI 400, Jacuzzi and many more.
- Raypak: Part # 56651284
- 131 Gemini, Raypak 280, Raypak 350, Raypak 430, all RP2100 heaters, and almost all others
- Pentair: Part # 42001-0060s
- Mastertemp 125, Mastertemp 200, Mastertemp 300, Mastertemp 400
- Waterco Turbotemp 125, Waterco Turbotemp 200, Waterco Turbotemp 300, Turbotemp 400, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm 125, Max E Therm 200, Max E Therm 300, Max E Therm 400
- Jandy / Teledyne Laars / Zodiac: Part # R0015500, R0011300
- Davey / Spa-Quip:
- EcoSpa, Eco-Salt, and other spa equipment
- J-HN250C & J-HN400C heaters, most Hayward heaters and Compu-Heat spa controllers.
Adjustable 1-5 PSI, with 1/8" NPT threaded nipple. Originally had stainless threaded nipple. Now are reinforced Noryl for chemical-resistance. Also fits Raypak, Waterco, Pentair, Waterco, Sta-Rite, Zodiac, Hayward, Jandy heaters. Will also suit almost any other application that uses this 1/8" 18 NPT thread.
- Ensure female thread of socket is clean and in good condition. If not, tap thread, or use suitable insert.
- Use small amount of thread tape or suitable thread sealant on male thread.
- Too much tape can damage both switch & socket
- Gently screw in by hand, ensuring not to cross-thread, or over-tighten. Breakage by over-tightening is not covered by warranty. Threads are tapered.
- Adjust pressure switch as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Voltage: 12V, 24V, 240V
- Part Number: 800120 - Supersedes 800140 / 800130 / 800122 / 800***
- Contact Rating: 21A - Normally-Open or Normally-Closed
- Adjustment: 1-5 psi / 6.9-34.5 kPa / 0.7-3.5 meters head
- Thread: 1/8" NPT (approx 6mm) - Originally Stainless Steel. Now Noryl for corrosion-resistance
Len Gordon LG Part Nos:
- ALLIED Innovations 800*** 800120-3 | 800140 | 800130 | 800132-3 | 800134-3 | 800122 | 800123 | 800140-0 | 800140-3 | 800140-4 | 11/13 6AMP more.