Genuine Astral Hurlcon Temperature Sensor (thermistor) Lead. Suits all Hurlcon and Astralpool heaters with Digital Thermostat since 2001. Replaces all older Black, Red, and Yellow wired temperature sensors. May resolve F0 error or false temperature readings. Part 70276. Often temp sensors fail when water has leaked into the brass well.
This Temp Sensor Fits the Following Heaters (post 2001):
- Hurlcon Astral HX Series:
- HX 70, HX 120, HX 150
- Hurlcon Astral MX Gas Heaters:
- MX 125, MX 150, MX 200, MX 250, MX 300, MX 350, MX 400, MX 500
- Hurlcon Astral JX Wall-Mount Gas Heaters:
- JX 130, JX 160
- Hurlcon Astral WX Wilton Gas Heaters:
- WX 70, WX75, WX 120
- Hurlcon Astral Viron & Viron eVo:
- Viron 250, Viron 350, Viron 450, Viron 450
- Hurlcon Astral HiNRG:
- HiNRG 175, HiNRG 250, HiNRG 400
- Astralpool ICI:
- ICI 200, ICI 400,
- J-HN250C & J-HN400C
- Hurlcon Boilers:
- HB 200, HB 250, HB 300, HB 400, HB 500
Notes & More Information:
- Often temp sensors fail when water has leaked into the brass well.
- Often solves the F0 (FO) error found on Hurlcon & Astral pool heaters.
- These newer sensors are slightly larger than older sensors and may require a new brass well.
- Also replaces the Heat Exchanger (H/X) temperature sensor in Viron heaters.
- Also called Temp Sensor, Temperature Sensor, or Thermistor - Part: 70276
- Brass well Listed Here.
- Seal & Bypass Kits are Listed Here
- Complete HX, JX, MX, Viron, HiNRG Service Kits are Listed Here