Edgetec Midjet (aka Midget) Circ Pump. 220w. 40mm unions. 0.3hp low-cost efficient spa filtration pump. Unique backing plate allows pumps to regain some residual heat from the motor, transferring it to the water. Can come with Air Switch built-in, or without.
June 2019 - These pumps were made obsolete. Replaced by this pump: QB035
MidJet spa circulation pumps are designed to replace existing spa circulation pumps.
- Same union thread as most popular circulation pumps.
- Aligns almost perfectly with LX JA35 / JA50 / Davey QB035 / SpaNET XS-3C plumbing so are a perfect low running cost alternative.
- Use only 220w of power, making them the 3rd most economical circulation pump on the market at the most economical purchase price.
- 230v, 50Hz, 220w, 0.3HP, 40mm / 1.5" unions included (same thread as used on USA / Chinese made pumps).
- Approx 100 lpm flow @ 4m head pressure
- Auto-Heat: MidJet’s unique back plate design allows the heat generated by the motor to be transferred into the water allowing the pump to help maintain water temperature.
- IP55 water and dust protection. Can be installed Indoors or Outdoors
- Leading edge CFD technology has refined the impeller and flow path for optimum performance and efficiency.
- Quiet Operation: MidJet’s optimized water flow path reduces water turbulence and noise inside the pump casing.
- The TEFC motor has integral molded Elastomer anti - vibration pad in the motor foot for super quiet operation.
Alternatives With Same Fittings: (no plumbing changes needed)
|LX JA35||1 Year||OK Seals|
|LX JA50||1 Year||OK Seals- Higher Output|
|SpaNET XS-3C||2 Years||OK Seals|
|Davey QB035||3 Years||Best Seals - Viton Rubbers|
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to email@example.com or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).