Jazzi Spas C25 Replacement Filter Cartridge. Measures approx 177mm x 144mm. Has a closed flat top, and the bottom has a fine thread spigot.
- Physically kept in stock, unlike many "Drop-ship" websites
- Shipped Fast
- Height: 175mm (excluding spigot)
- Widget: 143mm
- Spigot: 58mm OD
SKT338A, SKT338B, SKT338C, SKT338D, SKT338E, SKT339A, SKT339B, SKT339D, SKT339, SKT335C, SKT335B
These are not cheap, poor quality filters found elsewhere. They are OEM quality using USA made Reemay or Darlly filter material.
Filters should be replaced 1-2 years.
Beats the Competition
- First, Reemay/Darlly is stronger than the competition. If a media is torn, it will not filter as it’s designed to, and that can result in water that’s not as clean as you want. More durable Reemay/Darlly means cleaner water, fewer replacements for a lower cost and more time for enjoyment.
- Second, a filter is supposed to remove contaminants from the water, but some media have fibers that break and get into the system. Reemay/Darlly is made of continuous fibers to reduce the likelihood of breakage and loss.
Caring for Your Cartridge Filter with Reemay/Darlly
- Reemay/Darlly is easy to care for because of its strength and low breakage and loss characteristics. Cleaning it is as easy as running a garden hose…which is exactly how you clean it!
- You’ll know your filter needs cleaning when there is an increase of 10 pound per square inch (psi) or more above the normal operating pressure listed in the owner’s manual. The pressure can be found on the cartridge’s housing canister.
To Clean the Cartridge:
- Remove the cartridge from the housing, following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Soak filter in a degreaser solution to remove oils, lotions, etc.
- Rinse the cartridge with a garden hose from both the inside and the outside to remove coarse dirt and debris. Be sure to wash between all pleats. Fine particles of dirt are more easily removed by brushing the cartridge when it's dry. It’s not necessary to remove every speck of dirt.
- Replace the cartridge in the housing, again following the manufacturer’s instructions.