3.0HP 2-Speed - Davey Spaquip QB3002 - Spa Jet Booster Pump - 50mm
3.0HP 2-Speed - Davey Spaquip QB3002 - Spa Jet Booster Pump - 50mm - Fine (white unions - has "AUS" in model number) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Davey Spaquip QB series 2 speed 3.0HP Jet Pumps. This is the biggest spa jet pump available. 3HP. 2200W. 730lpm max flow rate. As of 2023 these pumps come only with an Overmoulded AMP lead suitable for Davey SpaQuip or SpaNet control systems.
- Wet-end Head can be rotated 90-180° to various position for various installations. Scroll images to see.
- Length: 431mm
- Width: 202mm
- Height: 235mm
- Weight: 17kg
Warranty: 2-Year Return-to-Base Warranty. Excludes corrosion caused by chemical damage.
Features of the Davey QB Booster Pump Include:
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Powerful Pump Performance – Robust pump design combined with powerful motor options delivers high performance, for a satisfying spa experience
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft – Corrosion resistant 316SS pump shaft to ensure years of trouble-free use, even in salt water spa pool applications, for an extended pump life
- Energy Efficient – Single and two speed models available to help conserve energy during filtration cycles
- Flexible Installation – Pump housing can be turned 180° for easy installation of pipework, horizontal or vertical
- Quiet – Large suction and discharge outlets allow for higher performance but at lower noise levels, ensuring a powerful yet relaxing spa experience
- Enhanced Pump Design – Shielded yoke design helps protect the motor from any adverse leaking from the wet end whilst still meeting all industry safety standards
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!