Replacement for all Dega / De-Gas heaters. Dega heaters stopped production in the 1990s. Almost no spare parts are available. This kit Replaces all Dega 100mj & 200mJ gas spa heaters. This is the best system to replace them. Recommended by www.heaterrepairs.com.au
Replacement Dega heater systems will be kept in stock at our factory/showroom at Factory 1 / 10 Industry Blvd, Carrum Downs. Open weekdays during normal business hours. Call 03 5902 2765 for more information.
Dega / Degas Gas Heater Replacement. Requires some plumbing changes, but fits in a very similar footprint to Dega gas heaters. Made by a well-known Australian manufacturer. Note that Dega "100mJ" were actually only using approx 60mJ, and this replacement is around 70mJ.
Replaces all Dega / De-gas / Degas Gas Spa Heaters - De-gas Dega High Efficiency Compact Spa Heater 100 MJ For Natural & LPG Applications AGA Approval No 4433 | Dega Research Pty LTD Model: DE-GAS 100MJ Part Number 1-0989-00 | Onga Item No 1002850 SPAPAK 100mJ NG T/C BR9000 663 / Item No1002800 / Part No 1098800P / Dega 200mJ
- Official Dega Research Pty Ltd Degas heater replacement kit.
- Comes with Single Air-Switch w/ Timer for pump
- Natural or LPG gas
- Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger
- Digital Thermostat
- Diagnostics on screen
- Full-Flow Plumbing for faster heating times - Requires re-plumbing of water pipes.
- Option for Bypass style* (similar to Dega / Everdure / Pyrox / Bosch / Chaffoteaux heaters) *Pump must be 2HP or higher to set up. bypass style. Bypass style must use 25mm flexible PVC plumbing.
- Time clock with dual air switch control
*images used for information purposes only.
We always recommend to re-route the plumbing in 40mm through the heater, rather than using bypass heating. This gives faster, more efficient heating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.