Replacement for all Dega / De-Gas heaters. Dega heaters stopped production in the 1990s. No spare parts are available as they are all discontinued. This kit Replaces all Dega 100mj & 200mJ gas spa heaters. This is the best system to replace them. Recommended by Dega. See details below.
Replacement comes with new ~70mJ gas heater, and Single Air Switch with Timer. Details:
- Requires re-plumbing from heater hoses to 40mm PVC (see dimensions)
- Requires new Air-Switch with Timer
- Measurements of new Heater: 720mm High * 320mm Wide * 600mm Deep
- Gas Connection: Rear-right 1/2" Female
- Outdoor Clearances from non-combustible surfaces: Front: 500mm, Sides: 300mm, Rear: 300mm, Top: 1500mm
Dega / Degas Gas Heater Replacement. Requires plumbing changes, but fits in a very similar footprint to Dega gas heaters. Made by a well-known Australian manufacturer. Dega "100mJ" were actually only using approx 60mJ, and this replacement is around 70mJ.
Replacement Dega heater systems will be kept in stock at our factory/showroom at Factory 1 / 10 Industry Blvd, Carrum Downs. Open weekdays during normal business hours. Call 03 5902 2765 for more information.
Features & Information:
- Officially Recommended by Dega Research Pty Ltd
Comes with Single Air-Switch with Timer for pump
- Natural or LPG gas name-brand gas heater
- Cupro-Nickel Heat Exchanger
- Digital Thermostat
- Diagnostics on screen
- Full-Flow Plumbing for faster heating times
As with all Gas Appliances, must be fitted by a licensed gas-fitter.
Replaces all Dega / De-gas / Degas Gas Spa Heaters: De-gas Dega High Efficiency Compact Spa Heater 100 MJ For Natural & LPG Applications AGA Approval No 4433 | Dega Research Pty LTD Model: DE-GAS 100MJ Part Number 1-0989-00 | Onga Item No 1002850 SPAPAK 100mJ NG T/C BR9000 663 / Item No1002800 / Part No1098800P / Dega 200mJ
*images used for information purposes only.