DEL Ozone’s Mixing Degas Vessels eliminate ozone off-gassing in your pool or spa. This helps protect the spa cover and plastic parts above the water line.
The MDV (Mixing Degas Vessel) allows higher concentrations of ozone to be used. The result? Less chemicals; no ozone bubbles; healthier and fresher water.
The benefits of the DEL MDV are:
- The freedom to and Oversizeand ozone to achieve maximum chemical reduction for healthier and fresher water
- Prevents ozone bubbles from returning to the pool, which eliminates bubble noise.
- Eliminates unused ozone from the pool (both indoor and outdoor pools/spas).
- Eliminates the potential of ozone reacting with the pool and spa components such as covers, fittings, pillows, topside controls, and surfaces.
- Prevents bubbles from gathering under the pool or spa cover.
Repairs / Replacements:
The degassing vessel is meant to be replaced every few years. They are a common source of leaking. When replacing, there may need to be some replumbing carried out, as each Spa Manufacturer installs them in different ways.