Edgetec Spa Bath Suction - Gray - 100mm - 192lpm
Edgetec Spa Bath Suction - Gray - 100mm - 192lpm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
See images for removal of cover.
- There is a raised/embossed hole in the outer ring of the cover that you can easily detect with your finger.
- Once identified, insert a thin 'tool' such as a pop rivet or nail through the embossed hole and push down to depress the locking lever.
- At the same time rotate the cover 1/8 turn anti-clockwise. Then pull cover away from the fitting.
- Installation is a reversal except there is no need to use the rivet.
- Ensure the locking lever engages and the cover cannot be unscrewed without aid of a tool.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!