Spa Care Instant Filter Klenz quickly removes debris, oils, body fats and dirt utilising a unique No Soak formula. This product is suitable for use with all cartridge filters and should be used on a weekly basis.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Wear protective gloves and use outdoors/well ventilated area. Avoid use on windy days.
- Remove filter/s from the filter compartment.
- Rinse the filter/s with fresh water, a hose pipe is ideal to remove loose pollution from the filter.
- Turn the nozzle on the trigger spray applicator from the STOP to SPRAY position.
- Thoroughly spray the filter with Instant Filter Klenz taking care to penetrate the filter veins with product.
- After use turn the nozzle of the spray applicator from SPRAY to STOP and store the bottle safely.
- Leave the filter/s to stand for a minimum 15 minutes.
- Rinse the filter/s thoroughly with fresh water from a hose pipe – at this stage foaming may occur.
- Continue rinsing until foaming stops. Heavily soiled filters may require a second application.
- Once the filters have been thoroughly cleaned and flushed, they can be returned to the filter compartment of your spa or hot tub.