Spa Sanitation System - Chlorine Free - CSN UltraZone UV-C & Ozone
This is the Spa Sanitation system we actually use on our own spa.
Installed after the filter, and returning at almost any point in the spa. The deeper the return the better. This has been very popular with people with skin conditions, and those that use a spa for long periods of time, such as athletes, jockies, and people with injuries.
CSN UltraZone Combination UV-C and Corona Discharge Ozone Spa Sanitising System.
UltraZone combines ozone generation with UV-C sterilisation - the ozone is generated via corona discharge and then injected into the UV chamber.
The UV reacts with the ozone to create a powerful oxidiser inactivating bacteria, burning off unwanted organic matter, resulting in crystal clear, clean water.
Ozone - 50mg/hr
UV-C lamp 254 Nanometers 18w
230v 50/60Hz, 140mA 32w
Water flow rate required: 14 lpm min - 75 lpm max.
- UV lamp replacement is required every 10,000 hours of operation.
- UV quartz tube requires cleaning as necessary.
- Check valve should be replaced annually to ensure operation.
- CD ozone modules also require replacement periodically. Typically around 20,000 hrs.
- Clean UV tube to ensure ongoing maximum performance of the unit. UV cannot be effective if the tube is clean/clear as the rays cannot reach the bacteria.
Spare parts for the UltraZone include: UV lamp, quartz tube, ballast, ozone module, check valve.
- US-Made Ozone Generator - CSN, Del Ozone, etc
- 24hr 70w ITT Laing Circulation pump *Optional*
- 2x 19mm Barb fittings
- 19mm Hose
- Hose Clamps