This is the Spa Sanitation system we actually use on our own spa. CSN UltraZone, also sd as Sapphire Spas Clearzone, uses a combination of ppwerful UV-C and Corona Discharge Ozone Spa Sanitizing System.
Installed after the filter, and returning at almost any point in the spa. (The deeper the return the better.) This has been very popular with people with skin conditions, and those that use a spa for long periods of time, such as athletes, jockies, and people with injuries.
UltraZone combines ozone generation with UV-C sterilisation. Ozone is generated via Corona Discharge and then injected into the UV chamber.
The strong UV light reacts with the ozone to create a powerful oxidiser inactivating bacteria, burning off unwanted organic matter, resulting in crystal clear, clean water.
- Ozone Output: 50mg/hr
- UV-C lamp: 254 Nanometers 18w
- 230v 50/60Hz, 140mA 32w
- Water flow rate: 14 lpm min - 75 lpm max.
- Total Width: ~400mm
- 3/4"/19mm Barb End-to-End: 380mm
- Plug: AMP style or can be fitted with other types.
- Comes with 2x hose clamps
- UV lamp replacement is required every 10,000 hours of operation.
- UV quartz tube requires cleaning as necessary.
- Check valve should be replaced annually to ensure operation.
- CD ozone modules also require replacement periodically. Typically around 20,000 hrs.
- Clean UV tube to ensure ongoing maximum performance of the unit. UV cannot be effective if the tube is clean/clear as the rays cannot reach the bacteria.
Spare parts for the UltraZone include: UV lamp, quartz tube, ballast, ozone module, check valve.
SKU: C-CUV301-000 / UV3010000
Note: As with all alternative pool & Spa sanitation systems, you must keep an appropriate level of an approved sanitiser as per APVMA guidelines.