- Kept Physically in Stock at 10 Industry Blvd, Carrum Downs.
- Contact Us for Pricing or visit in person.
- Prices Not Allowed to be Shown Online.
- Limited availability pre-Christmas.
- Installation in some Melbourne & Mornington Peninsula areas available
- We also stock more spare replacement parts than anyone in Australia, at all times.
- Kept in Stock at 10 Industry Blvd, Carrum Downs, Vic.
- Authorised dealers cannot show prices online as per Astralpool's Advertising Policy. Products purchased from an Unauthorised dealer may not claim warranty as per Astralpool's Warranty Policy.
- Buy Genuine with Warranty from someone that's been in the Gas-heating industry for over 20 years.
About the Hurlcon / Astralpool HX120 Spa Gas Heater:
Gas heating is the fastest and most economical way to heat your pool and spa. The HX & WX gas pool and spa heater is the most low cost solution available in two sizes to meet your heating requirements. Made in Australia with electronic touch controls the HX & WX heater is ideal for your heating requirements.
The HX120 has a heating output of around 25kW and can raise 1000L of water 20°C in approximately 1 hour. Some spas heat faster, and some slower.
Fits in exactly the same footprint and plumbing as older, HX120 gas heaters, WX heaters, and most MiniMax / MM 120 heaters by Purex Hurlcon.
This is also the perfect heater for Spa & Swim Spa Gas conversions.
Features & Benefits:
- Less Maintenance and improved efficiency
- Electronic touch controls
- Available in Natural Gas and LPG models
- Heat on demand
- Electronic ignition
- Made in Australia
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- HX 120 Equivalent to a 24kW electric heater!
Time to Heat Water by 20°C (in a perfect world):
- 1000L = ~65min
- 1500L = ~78min
- 2000l = ~95 min
- 2500l = ~110min
- Height: 820mm
- Width: 390mm
- Depth: 515mm
- Weight: 25kg
- Water Flow: 150-400lpm. Anything over 300lpm should have a bypass valve assembly fitted.
- mJ Input: 103mJ
Recommended Retail Pricing:
- Astralpool HX 120 Gas Spa Heater - Natural Gas (10972-1): RRP $4090.00
- Astralpool HX 120 Gas Spa Heater - LPG (10972): RRP $4090.00
Care of your HX gas heater:
- HX heaters can last many years. We regularly service HX heaters made in the 1990s
- By far, the most important thing is Water Balance. Corrosion from low-pH & High Bromine / Chlorine is the biggest killer of gas heaters. The water can look Crystal Clear & Perfect, while it's eating away at at the Copper heat exchanger fittings. Bromine, Trichlor Tablets, and Dichlor powders lower water pH.
More Information & Downloads:
Gas Pool & Spa Heaters by: (We recommend)
HX 120 - $2850.00