Astralpool / Hurlcon HX 120 Gas Spa Heaters - HX120
Astralpool / Hurlcon HX 120 Gas Spa Heaters - HX120 - HX120 Gas Spa Heater - Astralpool Hurlcon - Natural Gas is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Hurlcon HX120 / Astralpool HX120 gas pool and spa heaters. Replaces all older MiniMax and HX 120 series spa heaters. Our most popular heater, with a Tried & Proven Design that has changed very little in 25+ years. This heater was developed from the Hendy Boiler. Replaces the MX 125, MX 150 and HiNRG 175.
- Price cannot be shown as per Astralpool Authorised Dealer Agreement.
- Contact for pricing - 1300 418 299 or email@example.com or visit in person.
- Kept Physically in Stock at 10 Industry Blvd, Carrum Downs, Vic
- Sold in Vic only.
- We stock more spare replacement parts than anyone in Australia, at all times.
- Buy Genuine with Warranty from someone that's been in the Gas-heating industry for over 20 years
About the Hurlcon / Astralpool HX 120 Spa Gas Heater:
Gas heating is the fastest and most economical way to heat your pool and spa. The HX & WX gas pool and spa heater is the most low cost solution available in two sizes to meet your heating requirements. Made in Australia with electronic touch controls the HX & WX heater is ideal for your heating requirements.
The HX120 has a heating output of around 25kW and can raise 1000L of water 20°C in approximately 1 hour. Some spas heat faster, and some slower.
Fits in exactly the same footprint and plumbing as older, HX120 gas heaters, WX heaters, and most MiniMax / MM 120 heaters by Purex Hurlcon.
This is also the perfect heater for Spa & Swim Spa Gas conversions.
Features & Benefits:
- Less Maintenance and improved efficiency
- Electronic touch controls
- Available in Natural Gas and LPG models
- Heat on demand
- Electronic ignition
- Made in Australia
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- HX 120 Equivalent to a 24kW electric heater!
Time to Heat Water by 20°C (in a perfect world):
- 1000L = ~65min
- 1500L = ~78min
- 2000l = ~95 min
- 2500l = ~110min
- Height: 820mm
- Width: 390mm
- Depth: 515mm
- Weight: 25kg
- Water Flow: 150-400lpm. Anything over 300lpm should have a bypass valve assembly fitted.
- mJ Input: 103mJ
Recommended Retail Pricing:
- Astralpool HX 120 Gas Spa Heater - Natural Gas (10972-1): RRP $5079.00
- Astralpool HX 120 Gas Spa Heater - LPG (10972): RRP $5079.00
Care of your HX gas heater:
- HX heaters can last many years. We regularly service HX heaters made in the 1990s
- By far, the most important thing is Water Balance. Corrosion from low-pH & High Bromine / Chlorine is the biggest killer of gas heaters. The water can look Crystal Clear & Perfect, while it's eating away at at the Copper heat exchanger fittings. Bromine, Trichlor Tablets, and Dichlor powders lower water pH.
More Information & Downloads:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!