Covid-19 Supply Information: In Stock until Sold Out. Due to Covid-19 supply chain delays, once stock is depleted, these will be available on BackOrder only.
All Backorders are sent Express Post once items arrive.
See here for ETA information. Note it is extremely unlikely anyone will have these, as we are supplied directly. Backorders are prioritised by both the manufacturers and us.
Davey Spaquip QB series 1 speed Spa Jet Booster Pumps. This is a 2HP, 1500W pump with 50mm fittings. Max Flow Rate of 620lpm. Can be used to replace most Aquaflo, LX Whirlpool LP / WP series pumps, Piranha, Maxi Flow, and also SpaNET Jetmaster spa pumps.
Wet-end Head can be rotated 90-180° to various position for various installations. Scroll images to see.
Fastest Shipping In Australia! Or Pickup from our Store in Vic.
- Length: 410mm
- Width: 200mm
- Height: 235mm
- Weight: 14kg
Features of the Davey QB Booster Pump Include:
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Powerful Pump Performance – Robust pump design combined with powerful motor options delivers high performance, for a satisfying spa experience
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft – Corrosion resistant 316SS pump shaft to ensure years of trouble-free use, even in salt water spa pool applications, for an extended pump life
- Energy Efficient – Single and two speed models available to help conserve energy during filtration cycles
- Flexible Installation – Pump housing can be turned 180° for easy installation of pipework, horizontal or vertical
- Quiet – Large suction and discharge outlets allow for higher performance but at lower noise levels, ensuring a powerful yet relaxing spa experience
- Enhanced Pump Design – Shielded yoke design helps protect the motor from any adverse leaking from the wet end whilst still meeting all industry safety standards.
- Comes standard with Overmoulded AMP plug. Aus 3-Pin, Mini JJ or in.link plugs available. Please order separately, and notify us when ordering so we can fit it. Or, you can use your old cord.
2-Year Return-to-base Warranty. Excludes damage from chemical corrosion.