No Longer Allowed to Be Sold Online - Use These USA Hayward Alternatives
Jandy 2-way, 3-way, 90deg, and Swing Check (1-way) Valves are the leading valves used in pools and spas. All top sections can be swapped with any other Jandy valve body. This also includes actuator motorized valves. All Jandy valves are serviceable and have parts available. Check valves are spring-loaded to ensure water stays where it's supposed to!
Jandy Pro Series Valves with Never Lube Technology – the Industry's Best-Selling Valve for Over 20 YearsThe Never Lube Valve is completely maintenance-free and built from the toughest CPVC material. It can withstand extreme chemical and temperature fluctuations without ever leaking, cracking or breaking. It's available in 1.5" x 2", 2" x 2.5", and 2.5" x 3" sizes for easy use in conjunction with the Jandy Valve Actuator for automatic operation. The large 2-port and 3-port diverter valves are both 2.5" x 3", making them the largest valves on the market.
- Large 2.5" x 3" dimension designed to easily connect with Jandy Pro Series 3HP Stealth™ Pumps
- Included placards label the valve position
- Never requires lubrication
- Adjustable-stop feature allows for flow adjustment
- Both diverter valves can handle flow rates up to 170 GPM with minimal head loss, making them great for spas and water features that require high flow rates
- Designed for easy automation
- Made from durable CPVC
- Proprietary Never Lube technology with lifetime guarantee
- Available in 1.5" x 2", 2" x 2.5", and 2.5" x 3" sizes