No Longer Allowed to Be Sold Online - Use These USA Hayward Alternatives
Check (One Way) Valves:
A Sturdy Valve That Easily Disassembles for Clearing DebrisThe Jandy Pro Series Check Valve features a clear lid and red seal plate for easy inspection, as well as a unique swing/spring design. It's made of the toughest CPVC material and can easily be disassembled for clearing debris. It is available in straight-through or 90° models and 2" x 2.5" or 1.5" x 2" sizes.
The large 2.5" x 3" dimension is designed to easily connect with the Jandy Pro Series 3HP Stealth Pump and can handle flow rates up to 170 gallons per minute with minimal head loss, making it great for spas and water features that require high flow rates.
- Clear lid with red seal for easy inspection
- Easy to disassemble when clearing debris
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel swing
- Highly resistant to chlorine
- Large Check Valve handles flow rates up to 170 gallons per minute
- Allows for easy plumbing at the equipment pad to other Jandy Pro Series universal union connections
- Minimal hydraulic loss
- Unique swing/spring design
- Constructed of durable CPVC
- Available in straight-through or 90° models and 2" x 2.5" or 1.5" x 2" sizes
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).