Raypak Premium 127 Gas Spa Heaters. Discontinued. These are no longer available. Consider replacing with this HX120 model listed here.
There are some pool and spa heating applications that call for a more rugged heater that will meet the toughest of operating conditions and environments.
- Pick-up / Delivery: Full Manufacturer's Warranty, as per their terms.
- Changeovers & New-Installs: Full Manufacturer's Warranty, plus our in-house Warranty, with priority call-outs from us, as an Raypak Authorized Service Agent.
Rheem's range of Raypak Premium pool and spa heaters are built for these conditions and suitable for small to medium commercial installations.
Premium gas heater range features:
- Robust powder coated all metal construction
- Reliable and trustworthy performance
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger for greater protection against corrosion
- All bronze headers for greater temperature tollerance and corrosion protection
- Stainless steel constructed base Stainless steel combustion support structure
- Powder coated heavy gauge metal casing to withstand the harshest operating conditions
- Allows you to operate two motorised actuator valves (pool to spa changeover) and also has a pump run on timer, which protects the heat exchanger in the cool down mode
- Energy saving "hot surface ignition" Integration capabilities with other pool and spa control equipment
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor installations (Outdoor hood supplied standard with heater)
- Service code diagnostics
- Child-lock function
- Indoor flue adaptors
- Flow Switches
- High-wind Tops
- Vent Fans
- Raypak 127 Spare and Replacement Parts