Raypak's range of residential pool and spa heaters are capable of heating the biggest or smallest of pools, extending your swimming time and enjoyment.
Choose between Natural Gas or LPG
We try to keep these in Stock in Carrum Downs, Vic. Authorised dealers cannot show prices online, as per Raypak's Advertising Policy. Call 03 5902 2765 for more information. Covid-19 supply has made this difficult, so please contact us to check stock and ETAs. Sold in Vic only.
Important: Anyone selling or advertising pricing online is not an Authorized Raypak Dealer. We are both an Authorised Dealer & Service / Warranty Agent.
Buy Genuine with Warranty from someone that's been in the Gas-heating industry for over 20 years. As recommended by HeaterRepairs.com.au
IMPORTANT: WHEN REPLACING AN EXISTING RAYPAK HEATER - Raypak heaters no longer have in-built Valve Actuator, nor Pump Controls. If operating Valve Actuators, or switching a Pump, you will need to fit a Theralux Active, Connect 10, or Aqualink control system.
Raypak’s residential gas heater range features:
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger for greater protection from corrosion
- Polymer headers for longer life
- Fully programmable digital heater controller with independent settings for your pool or spa
- Automatic control of pump and motorised valves, if connected
- Spark DSI Ignition
- Australian manufacture and design excellence
- Remote control available as an option
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor installations.
- Outdoor configuration is standard
- Left or Right hand water connections
Kept in Stock in Carrum Downs, Vic. Heaters Sold Only in Victoria, Australia. Prices cannot be shown online, as per Astralpool's Advertising Policy. 03 5902 2765.
We offer 3 Price-points for these heaters, due to various responsibilities:
- Pick-Up / Delivery price: You Pick-Up in-store, or we deliver (Vic Only)
- Changeover Price: Replacing like-for-like, and we will request more information.
- New-Installs: Must be quoted with more information, and site visit.
- Pick-up / Delivery: Full Manufacturer's Warranty, as per their terms.
- Changeovers & New-Installs: Full Manufacturer's Warranty, plus our in-house Warranty, with priority call-outs from us, as an Raypak Authorized Service Agent.
More Information At: HeaterRepairs.com.au